Hairstyling is not only for woman. A man need to take care & style his hair to get trendy & chic look too. As you can see on television, there are a number of hair products for men such as waxes and shampoos are advertised. This indicate that men are aware for their hairstyle. But most men like to get short hairstyle rather than long style.
Short Men's Hairstyles
* Usually suitable for men with dynamic characteristic.
* Hair with short cuts, suitable for every face shape except square shape.
* Commonly, short haircuts will be nice applied to straight hair & not too curly, with soft or medium texture.
* For drying up, use warm hairdryer. Use funnel, so the heat can hit your hair exactly.
* If your hair is straight, your face will be look younger.
* For style, use styling products to shape & direct hair, such us pomade, wax, or gel.
There are some popular hairstyles for modern men that vary depending on the hair lengths. Hairstyles for men can be long, short, textured or super short and completely depends on facial shape, hair type and lifestyle. Bantu knots, crew cut, classic cut, brush cut, spikes, bowl cut, caesar cut, razor cut, induction cut, clipper cut are just a few names given to short hairstyles for men. Men with short hairs look sophisticated and classy.
Many hairstyles will only look good on a certain face shape, for example a buzz cut can be very sexy on a man and simple as well, but this is not the best hairstyle if you have big ears or an odd shaped head.If you have thinning hair or are going bald then don't try to hide your hair loss by growing long hair or even worse having a comb over, the best option for you would be to go for the bald head style. Celebrities such as Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis are a good example for this.
High and tight is another popular hair style for men. This hairstyle involves cutting the sides and back of the hair very short, while leaving the top slightly longer. This haircut is favored by men who do not wish to look quite so boyish. The longer hair on top may be combed to the side.The traditional flattop is another popular short style. The sides and back are cut as with a crew cut while the top is left about twice as long and shaped to form a flat area on top of the head.
Benefits of Short Hair
* It represents the simple life.
* It is easier to take care of.
* Low maintenance. If you are a very busy man & don't have the time for hairstyling, you can get short hairstyle. What you need to do to style your hair are: wash your hair, towel dry it, put some pomade or gel, styling it by using your finger or comb, and done.
* It will save your money. Because it requires much less hair products than long haircut. Kind of products that you can save such as shampoo, hair color, hair relaxer, conditioner, mousse, cream, volumizing, hair glue, hairspray, lotion, gel/wax, and also water.