Moulds are very hazardous to health. These can be poisonous and can cause health problems for you and your family members. It first causes foul smell in the areas where it occurs and then gradually starts decomposing the entire house.
There are various techniques for removing mould. There are mould removers that contain strong and toxic chemicals in it. It can be very dangerous and hazardous to people who have little or nil knowledge of using it. Now commercially produced mould removers are very useful. They should be handled with great care with children or pets around. Chemical mould removers that are very strong and toxic should be handled by professionals only but it can be very costly for you.
If a mould is allowed to grow then it can produce toxic and dangerous substances. One point to remember here is that if the point of occurrence of mould due to moisture is not known or fixed, then it can return. Due to various complications and health hazards, people today do not prefer using chemical methods. The best alternative for chemical mould removers are natural mould removers. People prefer them over chemicals as they destroy the mould as effectively as chemicals do and there is no health risk linked with them as it is with chemical mould removers.
Some very effective natural mould removers are:
1. Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree Oil is the most effective natural mould remover. It can be applied on walls, ceiling, showers, curtains etc. Tea Tree oil is easily available at food stores. It can be little bit expensive but you have to use it in small quantities only. Just mix two teaspoons of tea tree oil with two cups of water in a spray bottle
. Shake it well so that the oil gets mixed properly and then spray it on the areas of mould. Do not clean the area after applying mixture as it has a very strong and horrible smell.
2. Grapefruit Seed extract: They work just the same way as tea tree oil do with the only difference that they do not leave any bad odor. Mix ten drops of grapefruit extract with one cup of water. The longer we keep the extract on the mould, the more mould it will destroy.
3. Vinegar: When working with vinegar, always make use of gloves as it is skin irritant. Vinegar is found in almost every house. They leave a very strong sour smell for a few hours. Just pour vinegar into a spray bottle and spray it over the mould. Wipe out the area and then dry the surface. They can kill up to 82 percent of mould spices.
4. Moulderizer: It can kill black mould and mildew. They do not contain any bleach and chemical. Spray it directly on the mould and just leave it for several minutes. It is an extremely efficient remover with a pleasant odor.
5. Borax: Mix one cup of borax with one gallon of water and then use this mixture to scrub the mould off the surface. It is usually available in the laundry section of most supermarkets. It is a natural cleaning product.
All the above described mould removers are very effective. But as it is said prevention is better than cure so the best way to cure the mould is to prevent it.
Canway Co., LTD, as well, confirms that consumers who want ethically produced goods do the work of looking for them.
Providing highly qualified professional hairdressing tools products and services, Canway Co., LTD is committed to helping clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. Over the past decades, we’ve built a firm uniquely equipped to this task. Go to Canway Hairdressing Tools for more info.
Long gone are those days when professional salon tools were used to professional salon tools. Now new like professional salon tools professional hairdressing tools have come up.